POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19
STAY TUNED FOR NEW DATE IN 2021
DID YOU KNOW?
Epilepsy affects 1 in every 100 people.
At least 1 in every 10 people will have one seizure in their lifetime.
There are approximately 23 000 people living with epilepsy in Edmonton and Northern Alberta.
Click Here for more information about Epilepsy and our Resources and Supports page.
EEA OFFICE NOW OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
On June 15th, The Edmonton Epilepsy Association officially re-opened its office doors at 11215 Groat Road NW in Edmonton, by appointment only.
- To ensure the safety of our members, visitors, staff and volunteers we will schedule appointments upon request, by phone or via e-mail.
- Only two (2) visitors will be allowed to be in the office at the same time.
- All who come in will be asked to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- Additional safety measures will be implemented before, during and after the visit as per provincial guidelines. Details will be provided once an appointment is confirmed.
- We continue to offer online and phone-call support on a regular basis.
Thank you for your understanding during these exceptional times.
NEW! Brittany Hughes Memorial Scholarship Fund
Life enhancement scholarships for youth with Arts, Music, Dance and/or Ethnic Identity Cultural Programs
Garry Hannigan Memorial Scholarship Fund
Donate a Ride
Resources and Supports
Each year the EEA receives transit tickets from the Donate A Ride program. Watch for the 2020 donation campaign and add your support!
Are you Interested in Being a Mentor?
Community and partner events play a valuable role within the EEA in strengthening and broadening awareness.
EEA 60th Anniversary Gala
(POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19)
Chateau Lacombe Hotel | Edmonton
EEE 50/50 Fundraiser Raffle
Our first ever online raffle. You can support EEA and have a chance to win! Read More